Total Pageviews

Monday 31 May 2010

Elle

"I wanted to be a vet since I was 6 - I still do. Had my first ever crash on a boy when I was 10. I was never very good at one sport in particular but I always loved hiking and outdoorsy activities. I spent my teen years being an atithaso niato and pledged to never take life too seriously - just enjoy the ride. I love science and I dig the whole 'mad scientist' persona *It gives you the alibi to be as eccentric as you wanna be without social masks and pretences. I devoted my first university years on physics. I've lived in gloomy UK for the past 5 years, ever since I decided on turning my carrier to biology and genetics. I'm 24 years old. I was truly madly deeply in love once when I was 16. I love movement and energy. I hate being stuck in the same place for a long time. Guitar! I will be your master..someday! I promised myself to travel to at least one new destination every year. I speak 4 languages. I love photography & architecture. Photoshop is my past time activity. I love cheesecake. I'm a Sagittarius *if it means anything*. I am stubborn-very. I forget but I don't forgive. Plus I get bored easily and loose interest. Now you know everything that there is to know about me. I don't have the luxury of being more thorough than this cz I'm getting bored as we speak. Time to go out! Later alligator. x"



Self portrait:

1. Spontaneous
2.Positive
3.Frank*

My moto:

Movement is life & balance is the key

No comments:

Post a Comment