Total Pageviews

Monday 17 May 2010

Elle's got the blues..

Slip inside the eye of your mind.. don't you know you might find a better place to play?
You said that you'd never been, but all the things that you've seen will slowly fade away..

So I start a revolution from my bed, 'cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside the summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace, take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out.. !




So... (I'm no Sally) so I can't wait..
I do know it's too late as I'm walking on by...
My soul slides and falls and tumbles away,
but 'don't look back in anger' I heard myself say

*I wish you could take me to the place where you go.. where nobody knows, if it's night or day...
but that's not possible now is it.. and I choose not to live in dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment