Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 August 2010

I swear..


..and i don't care if the world is staring ... i know they are .. i don't care
i just wanna hold you for a few more seconds ..

*time flows so quickly now that i'm in your arms.. can you feel it too ?

please..
let me smell your intoxicating perfume for just a little longer
feel your body close for a just a few more seconds..
long enough to engrave you in my thoughts so that time wont steel you from me
i will try to remember you my love
i swear

i wish i could take you away with me you know
leave everything behind.. and just go away together
i wouldn't need anything else.. i swear
we would be happy..

somewhere somehow.. out of this time and space i see you now
i see you clearer than i have for months
i feel you.. i know you better now my love
i' ll miss you .. i swear

..just a few more seconds .. please
just one more ...

i'm loosing you again ... i've lost you .. i've lost you again

despair

............

i will remember you my love .. i swear






1 comment: