Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Fear of Falling ..

Well it seems so long since we set out
to find some peace, to clear our doubt
and I thought that you would walk away
but I felt your love day to day

And it felt so right.. and I know this time
is the thought in my mind for the fear that I'm falling

And can't find me any kind of light, all I had is gone
set aside all the troubles in your life and don't let them get you down

I left you there like an alley cat
could you see me flailing in the aftermath,
when I wanted you to walk away and I felt your love day to day..

And it felt so right and I know this time
as I fall in my mind out of breath is the sight
That I cant find any kind of light.. All I had is gone
Set aside the troubles in your life and don't let them get you down

I left you there.. to find you again..
I left you there ..

[Palace Fires]


No comments:

Post a Comment